Immigration Issues/PWD and onsite job posting.

Question
Hello,

I wonder if I can put an onsite job posting while I am waiting for a prevailing wage. Should I wait for a prevailing wage so that  I can include PW on an onsite job posting, or can I put an onsite job posting with an offered salary on it even before I get PW? Thank you.

Answer

The onsite job posting must have the salary listed on it. Although it can be posted prior to prevailing wage determination (PWD), it is invalid unless the salary listed on the oniste job posting is equal to or greater than the PWD when issued by the Dept. of Labor. General information about PERM is here: www.h1b1.com/laborcert.htm

Ajay K. Arora