Immigration Issues/reentering usa on B1/B2

Question
good evening sir, my name is sandeepa poojary, i'had been usa for six month. i went usa on26thdec 2010 & i came from usa on 16th june. i was there in usa for around less then six month,  i have b2/b1 visa which is valid till november 2020. so can i again re enter usa. please reply.          your thankfully sandeepa poojary

Answer

As you have been outside the U.S. for at least several months after your earlier visit lasting almost six months, it is likely that you will not have a problem entering the U.S. again in visitor status on your existing unexpired B1/B2 visa stamp. However, as all visitors to the U.S. you should be prepared to answer general questions such as where you will stay in the U.S., the purpose of your entry (for example, to visit friends/family for an extended visit or perhaps to attend a particular function of a friend/family member such as wedding, etc., tourism, attend business meetings or conferences, etc).

Ajay K. Arora