Immigration Issues/UCI

I read a reply from you that UCI ia a number on IMM 1000. Is it hand-written or printed? On my IMM 1000 (I migrated in 2000) there is no printed UCI; however, there is a hand-written number. Is this the UCI?
Thanks in advance for your answer.

Hello Rashid,

Thank you for your question.  The UCI means Unique Client Identification.  It is an 8 digit number.  It may be written in the Comments section or it could be the handwritten number you describe.  It typically appears as xxxx-xxxx.

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.