Immigration Issues/British VISA

Dear Sir/Madam,
I am a British citizen and was married to a British girl for 5 years. I applied for Divorce in May 2010 and Decree Nisi was announced on 10th August 2010 in England.
I came back to Pakistan and got married (Nikah) to a Pakistani girl on  3rd September 2010 however Decree Absolute was not granted by then as its time is to wait for 6 weeks which I did not think about that time. Decree Absolute was granted on 27th October when I applied for it.
My question is, is my Pakistani marriage (on 2nd September 2011) still valid or not? As my Pakistani wife needs to apply for a British Visa and I want to make sure we are following the correct procedure or if itís not valid do we need to remarry again?
Also we have a baby now which is 1 month old and need to register him for British citizenship.
Thanks & Regards
Ali Rehman

ASA Ali Rehman,
Thanks for your inquiry.

I regret to say that I am only able to provide you with Canadian Immigration related inquiries. But I suggest you to contact a person who does assist in British Immigration as well as contact with a lawyer in Pakistan, if your marriage on Sep 2, 2011 considered valid or not.

Wish you all the best.

Ravi Khosla

You can ask question related to Canadian Immigration, policies and procedures.

Serving the community since last 25 years in regards to their immigration matters.

Senior Paralegal (Immigration) CVT Law Office Surrey BC