Immigration Issues/ead and advance parole

Question
hello Mr. ajay,

my husband has applied for green card in EB1C category and we have received his EAD and our advance parole ( for me and my 5 year old daughter ).We are waiting for our green card .Our L1B visa will expire on april 2012.

So, our question is if we don't receive our GC within april 2012 can we stay in U.s beyond april 2012 until his Ead expires? and if yes, then can we travel outside US i.e. to India for leisure within this time?

thanks in advance

regards
Tania

Answer
Your husband and yourself/daughter can remain legally in the U.S. beyond April 2012 due to filing of adjustment of status application. Your husband can work on his EAD (which can be renewed if it is going to expire soon), and you and your family can travel outside the U.S. as well and enter the U.S. using the advance parole document.

Ajay K. Arora