Immigration Issues/H4 options for employment

Question
Hi Ajay,
Many thanks for you helping people like us, who are in dire need of help and guidance.
I am on a H4.Is it allowed of me to work for my indian employer and get paid in indian money in India.
my indian employer is headquatered in US. And the end client is in US too.
Please help.
thanks again.

Answer

H4 status allows for employment if you are physically outside the U.S. However, you cannot be employed within the U.S. even if your employer pays you in foreign currency, or even if the work being performed is on behalf of a client or customer outside the U.S.

Perhaps you can talk to the prospective employer about supporting you by filing an H1B petition.

Ajay K. Arora