Immigration Issues/l1a individual

Question
Dear sir

Recently my l1a blanket visa got rejected. i was handed over the blue form saying that this is not the right category of visa for me.

however my previous expired visa was of same category, l1a blanket. now my company wants to go for l1a individual. my questions are

1. do i need to wait for certain period of time before applying for l1a individual?

2. will the previous rejection have any impact?

3. how much time does it take for premium processing? i had the following approved visas previously l1b individual (twice from 2 companies) l1a blanket and lastly the latest l1a blanket got rejected

Answer
Hi Subha,

Your questions here are more in detail and let me see if I can answer them.

NO.

YES, if the previous denial bore upon the eligibility of your visa and not merely technical and the flaws or deficiencies are not cured this time with a new application.  I do not know why it was previously denied so I am not sure what kind of impact it will have on the new application.

15 days if your application is eligible for premium processing.

Jack Sung