Immigration Issues/marraige to green card holder

Question
I am a British passport holder with a PIO status .I am planning to marry my fiancee who is a green card holder.We would like to get married in India.

Post marraige , I would like use the Visa Waiver program to visit USA with my husband and stay for the permitted 90 days. Post that what type of Visa should be applied for my Immigration to US.

My Fiancee will be applying for U S Citizenship in May 2012.Request your advice on what category of Visa should be applied for me then being the spouse of US Citizen and by what time I will be able to stay with him at USA...

Thanking you in anticipation for your revered guidance

Answer

You can enter on the visa waiver program for 90 days if your intention is not to permanently immigrate to the U.S. at time of entry.

When your spouse becomes a U.S. citizen, the following webpages are helpful: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

and http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/menuitem.eb1d4c2a3e5b9ac89243c6a7543f6d1a

Ajay K. Arora