Immigration Issues/opt to h1b without paystub

Question
QUESTION: hi

i am on opt extension, i did job for 4 and 1/2 so i have only that pay stub only.after that for 3 months i didnt work now 1 company wants me to hire fulltime and do  my h1.how many pay stub require to do h1.

also if i have work for just 1 week ,do i need to give that information to the uscis.they just gave me check  not paystub.

ANSWER: Hi,

Paystubs are not required to be submitted with the H1B petition when changing status from F1 (OPT) status to H1B.

QUESTION: thanks and what resume should i put in my resume,i have shown some fake exp. while applying for job,but for h1 i need updated resume, in that whatever employer i have put in my school(uscis) that should be in my resume.

what they are checking from your resume while applying h1

Answer
A resume is not required to be submitted with the H1B petition. Copy of the degree certificate or diploma and marksheets or transcripts is sufficient. In addition, since only a relevant bachelor's degree or U.S. equivalent is required to successfully file an H1B petition, employment experience is not generally required unless the employer filing the H1B petition specifically indicates that employment experience is required in addition to a degree.

Ajay K. Arora