Immigration Issues/two questions

Question
QUESTION: Hello Dear sir;
-I have been granted CSQ a while ago and I'm waiting for PR which is likely to happen not too long.
My questions:
1-I LIVED IN THE UNITED STATE FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTH AND I KNEW THAT I NEED FBI CLEARANCE FROM THERE AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT FOR AROUND A YEAR
FINELY I RECEIVED THE CLEARANCE AND IT IS DATED SEPTEMBER 2011
SO SHOULD I SEND IT TO THE EMBASSY OF JORDAN WHERE THEY MOVED MY FILE NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL THEY REQUEST IT AND DOES IT EXPIRE CAUSE IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO REQUEST ANOTHER ONE
SPECIALLY WITH THE SITUATION IN SYRIA.
2- IN CASE I GOT MARRED DOES THAT DELAY MY PR AND FOR HOW LONG AND THERE IS ANY PROBLEM IN CASE I GET A CIVIL MARRIAGE IN A DIFFERENT COUNTRY CAUSE  WE DON'T HAVE CIVIL MARRIAGE IN MY COUNTRY AND WE DON'T WANT TO MARRY IN CHURCH AND DO WE NEED ANOTHER INTERVIEW.
THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS

ANSWER: Dear Fadi,

Thank you for your questions.

1.  Yes, send the clearance with your File number clearly marked on the envelope and with a short cover letter indicating your name, date of birth, file number and passport number.  Send it using a trackable method such as courier or registered mail so you can prove delivery.

2.  If you get married before you become a permanent resident of Canada, you MUST advise the visa office of your change in family composition and add your spouse to your application.  If you do not do this, you will be misrepresenting a material fact and will never be able to sponsor your spouse to join you in Canada and could be in jeopardy of losing your PR as well.  Canada doesn't care if you get married in a civil or religious ceremony, as long as it is legal.  Whether or not you will need an interview is not for me to say as I can't see the details of your file.  Yes, it will likely add a few extra months of processing time to add your spouse to your application as she will have to go through the same admissibility checks as you.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

QUESTION: I`M VERY SORRY FOR BOTHERING YOU AGAIN
BUT I HAVE A FALLOW UP QUESTION FOR MY FIRST QUESTION
I FORGOT TO MENTION THAT ALL OUR FILE IN SYRIA HAD MOVED TO JORDAN.
AND ON MY E-CASE THEY DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THAT YET BUT THEY DID MENTION THAT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO FILED HIS PAPER TWO MONTH BEFORE ME.
SO SHOULD I WAIT TILL THEY MENTION THAT THEY HAVE MY FILE IN JORDAN ON MY
E-CASE BEFORE I SEND THE FBI CLEARANCE SO THEY DO NOT LOSE IT CAUSE I DON`T THINK THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM ANOTHER ONE FROM SYRIA ANYMORE.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME

ANSWER: Hi,

I realize that this is a difficult situation, not knowing exactly where your file is at this time.  To be on the safe side, you may want to get some Certified True Copies of your FBI clearance and send one of these to Jordan advising them that you hold the original which is available upon their request.  A lawyer or Notary Public can provide you with Certified True Copies of the FBI clearance.  You can even explain to the your uncertainty about where your file is because of the transfer. Follow my previous instructions about how to send it.  Good luck.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
www.joincanada.com

QUESTION: MRS ROXANNE
IN SYRIA WE DON`T HAVE lawyer or Notary Public which can provide any services  in certifying these kinds of paper, and when i tried to copy the FBI clearance the copied paper comes with unauthorized shadow on it.
i don`t know if you are familiar with their new type of paper there using for the FBI clearance .
so what do you thing and does the clearance expire if i did not visit the state since 2007.
thank you

Answer

To my knowledge, all countries have some sort of service where documents can be authenticated.  Perhaps it can be done through a government official or court?  And it doesn't matter if there is a shadow on the copy, as long as it contains the same information as the original.  I'm sorry but I can't advise you beyond this.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome