Immigration Issues/Skilled worker class for PHD students

Question
Hi
I applied for the skilled worker class for PHD students who have passed two years of their PHD program. Today I got an email from the CIO indicating that they were not satisfied that I had a 2 year work experience, The email says:

While the Phd program meets one of the requirements of the Ministerial Instructions now in effect, to be eligible for processing, your work experience must still meet the minimal requirements as defined in subsection 75(2) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Regulations that states that a foreign national is a skilled worker if:
a)within the ten years preceding the date of their application for a permanent resident visa, they,  have at least one year of continuous full-time (37.5 hours/week) employment experience as described in subsection 80(7), or the equivalent in continuous part-time employment in one or more occupations, other than a restricted occupation, that are listed in Skill Type 0 Management Occupations or Skill Levels A or B of the National Occupational Classification matrix;
b)during that period of employment they performed the actions described in the lead statement for the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification; and
c)during that period of employment they performed a substantial number of the main duties of the occupation as set out in the occupational descriptions of the National Occupational Classification, including all of the essential duties.
I am not satisfied that you meet part A, B & C of these requirements for the following reasons:
All supporting documentation on file regarding your work experience history was taken into consideration.  Work experience with the University of Waterloo is for a period less than one year continuous at time of application.  Therefore, evidence of part A above cannot be established. Main duties of  your work experience were not listed in the additional employment letters.  Therefore, evidence of part B & C cannot be determined.
----
I had other friends who were the same as me and even with less work experience just they had a letter from their supervisors which I unfortunately forgot to add to my package. I asked them to send to to them now or they send the documents back to me and refund my money so that I ca apply again with the letter included but they said the money is not refundable and also they won't send the documents back, although some of which were original and I don't have them anymore.
What do you suggest me to do? Where can I have contact to get them reconsider my package with this letter added?
I really don't know what to do, please help me.

Thanks for your help

Answer
Hi Mohsen,

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do except re-apply.  They won't reconsider the application if THEY didn't make a mistake.  It looks like they didn't because you forgot to include something.  I'm sorry as I know it is painful to have to do this again, especially getting new original documents.  In the case of the IELTS, you can ask for another original from the testing facility.  Hopefully the rest won't be too difficult for you.  These applications are tricky and CIO Sydney goes exactly by the book.

Best of luck.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome