Immigration Issues/status

Question
I came to this country when I was 7yrs old on a permanent residency visa I-551 and was issued an alien#... The problem is I never received my actual green card do to moving when the green cards where issued our mail was currently going to a P.O box and was returned to the government agency that issued it bcuz they dnt allow green cards to be sent to P.O box's how can I fix this problem my SSI# and my alien# are still valid but I still need the actual card to present for work and other identification purposes... Thank you

Answer
Hi Kyle,

You have an easy solution to your problem.  All you have to do is file Form I-90, and you can do it online at www.uscis.gov.

You must put in your A# for them to locate your file.  The filing fee is $450 I believe.

You will receive a new green card within 4 to 6 months and you can show that to your employer.

Before then, if you want proof of your green card, I can get that for you from USCIS.  I do need (1) receipt that I-90 has been filed and (2) your passport mailed to me.  

Jack Sung