Immigration Issues/visa cut off date for sponsorship by sister

Question
hello sir
my sister  is USA citizen . she apply for me and my family on 3rd September 2010 i want to know how long it take time. and what is cut off date now

thanking you

atulkumar

Answer

Your sister filed for you in the 4th family preference category: www.h1b1.com/sponsor.htm

Your priority date is Sep. 03, 2010. It typically takes about 12 years for a visa to be available in this category, although it is even longer for nationals of Mexico and Philippines: www.h1b1.com/visawaiting.htm

Ajay K. Arora