Immigration Issues/Extension of PGWP possible or not ??

toto wrote at 2014-10-16 13:26:19
hi .well if you want to prolong and take advantage of the implied status yu need to send the app by snail mail.before the expiry of your wp.that will take them around 56 days to process knowing that your app will be rejected .you will buy time with that and it s legal too.that s what i am willin to do  

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.