Immigration Issues/can you help me please

Question
I have been granted CSQ at Damascus embassy  a while ago and I'm waiting for PR which is likely to happen not too long.
My question:
I LIVED IN THE UNITED STATE FOR MORE THAN 6 MONTH AND I KNEW THAT I NEED FBI CLEARANCE FROM THERE AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING ON THAT FOR AROUND A YEAR.
FINELY I RECEIVED THE CLEARANCE AND IT IS DATED SEPTEMBER 2011
SO SHOULD I SEND IT TO THE EMBASSY OF JORDAN WHERE THEY MOVED MY FILE NOW OR SHOULD I WAIT UNTIL THEY REQUEST IT AND DOES IT EXPIRE CAUSE IT IS SO DIFFICULT TO REQUEST ANOTHER ONE
SPECIALLY WITH THE SITUATION IN SYRIA.
CAN YOU PLEASE NOTE THAT ALL OUR FILE IN SYRIA HAD MOVED TO JORDAN.
AND ON MY E-CASE THEY DID NOT MENTION ANYTHING ABOUT THAT YET BUT THEY DID MENTION THAT TO ONE OF MY FRIENDS WHO FILED HIS PAPER TWO MONTH BEFORE ME.
SO SHOULD I WAIT TILL THEY MENTION THAT THEY HAVE MY FILE IN JORDAN ON MY E-CASE BEFORE I SEND THE FBI CLEARANCE SO THEY DO NOT LOSE IT CAUSE I DON`T THINK THAT I WILL BE ABLE TO CLAIM ANOTHER ONE.

THANK YOU AND BEST REGARDS

Answer
Dear Fadi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note, If you're informed by the immigrant official(s) that your file has been moved to Jordan. Then by all means you can send the Police Clearance containing your file number to that office through a registered mail or courier. Generally, during the processing of an application, applicant(s) update their files on numerous occasions.

Regards
Ravi

Ravi Khosla