Immigration Issues/New Born Update

Question
Dear Roxanne,

I have applied to immigration to canada under FSW, and my application is now under process with London office.
I have a new baby and I would like to update my application to include the baby. Visa office has adviced me to send updated IMM 0008 Form.

My Question: Currently, there is new forms issued by CIC Canada, and I am confused Which IMM 0008 form to send ( the new form available on website) or an updated form using the old format that I used before to send my initial application

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,
Moustafa

Answer
Hi Moustafa,

Use the new IMM 0008 form and be sure to "validate" it before you print it.  Several bar codes will appear at the end of the form.  Print it, sign it and send it.  That's it.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome