Immigration Issues/New Born Update


Dear Roxanne,

I have applied to immigration to canada under FSW, and my application is now under process with London office.
I have a new baby and I would like to update my application to include the baby. Visa office has adviced me to send updated IMM 0008 Form.

My Question: Currently, there is new forms issued by CIC Canada, and I am confused Which IMM 0008 form to send ( the new form available on website) or an updated form using the old format that I used before to send my initial application

Thank you very much.

Kind Regards,

Hi Moustafa,

Use the new IMM 0008 form and be sure to "validate" it before you print it.  Several bar codes will appear at the end of the form.  Print it, sign it and send it.  That's it.


Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts


Roxanne Jessome


I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.


I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.

©2017 All rights reserved.