Immigration Issues/Automatic Visa Revalidation H1b Canada landing formalities

Question
Dear sir,

Working on H1b ,Got Canada PR for my family and before oct 7th need to enter canada for landing formalities. US visa got expired on my passport, can i come back to US using Auto Validation Process(AVR).

Here are My Details
-----------

1) Have valid 1-797 upto Mar 2013 and valid I-94 attached to 1-797
2) Have Valid new passport with canada PR Visa on it.
3) Have Expired passport with expired US visa and I-94 (Mar 2011,I didnt went out of US after mar 2011)
4) Have all employment letters,current client letters,current paychecks...
5) Wife have valid US visa on passport upto 2013 and daughter is US citizen having US passport.
6) Will return to US in 2days from canada.
7) will not attend to any VIsa stamping in canada.
8) Will not go to any other countries from canada.

Can i come back to US with out any issues with Automatic validation process(AVR).
Please suggest and which port of entry s the best.

Thanks in advance

Answer

As you are maintaining status, and will not apply for a visa stamp at a U.S. Consulate in Canada, and will also not travel outside of Canada during your trip of 30 days or less, you are covered under automatic revalidation. You can enter any port-of-entry when entering the U.S.

Ajay K. Arora