Immigration Issues/travel on f2 visa

Question
I want to travel to USA in my fifth month of pregnancy with my husband who is full time student on F1 visa.So my question is will i have any probelm to enter USA with preganacy on F2 visa.They will allow me or stop at port of entry because am preganant.

Me and my husband will be entering USA for the first time so we are worried.

Answer

It will not be a problem to enter the U.S. in F2 visa status while pregnant, unless the immigration inspector determines (based generally on your admission) at the port-of-entry that your primary intention is to produce a U.S. citizen child so that you can be sponsored by this child in the future when the child turns 21 years of age.  

Ajay K. Arora