Immigration Issues/H1B & B1 visa denied

Question
Hello Sir,

Company A had applied H1 B for me in FY12 quota,I was issued 221 G . Now I'm in Company B, they applied B1 visa for me two weeks ago, even this was denied (Suspecting dual intention). Meanwhile Company B filed H1 B for me in FY13, to be on safer side I would like to withdraw the H1 B petition (FY12).I spoke to my employer he agreed but he is new to this process. In this front
1) My employer is planning to write an application to USCIS to revoke the approved H1B application , should this application be notarized or should he simply write few sentences on the company letter head , sign the letter and send it to USCIS.
2)I am planning to write a email to US delhi consulate attaching the notarized application letter to withdraw the visa application
         By doing in this way, can I show these applications and email copies to the consulate when I go for business visa stamping avoiding dual intention. Please advice

Thank You,
Kiran

Answer

The company should write a regular one or two sentence letter on its letterhead to the USCIS requesting revocation of the H1B petition. The letter should be mailed to the USCIS address noted on the H1B approval notice (Form I-797). A copy of the approval notice should be attached to the letter.

You can take copy of this evidence when applying for B1 visa stamp at the Consulate as evidence that you have no intention of residing permanently in the U.S. (H1B visa status does allow for intention to immigrate to the U.S. even though it is a nonimmigrant visa category).

Ajay K. Arora