Immigration Issues/L1 to H1 change of status

Question
hi,

I am currently on L1 Visa for Company A. i got a job offer from company B and before they started filing my h1, the quota is complete.

is there any way i can join company B. Please let me know the options

Answer

As the H1B visa cap has been reached, Co. B would need to wait until April, 2013 to file an H1B petition. The employment start date requested will be Oct. 01, 2013.

You are probably not eligible for Co. B to file an L1 petition for you (working as a manager or executive or employee with specialized knowledge for a foreign branch or subsidiary or affiliate of Co. B for at least one year during the past 3 years, etc.) as per www.h1b1.com/L1visa.htm

There does not appear to be any employment options available with Co. B at this time.  

Ajay K. Arora