Immigration Issues/Pls help! I dont know my Client ID number

Question
Dear Roxanne,

I want to retrieve my "Client ID" and the "Date of Issued". I have my citizenship card at year of 1994, by that time, I think there was a letter with my citizenship card together to send to me, the letter contain information of my Client ID and some other information, in case of any citizenship card lost or stolen, it suggest we keep this letter for future use. Unfortunately, I have lost this letter.

Now I am sponsoring my wife to immigrate to CA, by filling the form of IMM1344, it ask for my Client ID and the date of Issue, but since I have lost this letter, I can't complete this form... I want to ask, does there anyway that I can retrieve my Client ID and the Issued Date? so that I can finish my sponsoring application..

How can I retrieve my Client ID number? I hope who reading this  can help me for it, or at least, can provide me the way to retrieve this Client ID and Issued Date.

Many Thanks!
Henry

Answer
Hi Henry,

You have two choices, you can request a copy of your Record of Landing IMM 1000 which will have your client ID number on it OR you can fill in a date you think is close and any 8 digit number, validate, print and then cross it out and hand write UNKNOWN there.  It will still be accepted.

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome