Immigration Issues/Relocation

Question
QUESTION: Good day Roxanne,
I feel confident that you will have a few word of advice for me. I currently run a printing& publishing outfit in Nigeria which is doing well but the socio political climate here is becoming too dangerous for christains, I will like to emigrate to Canada with my family and remain self employed as I've been in the last 5 yrs. From what I've gathered on the CIC website, I will need a lot more money than I may hope to gather. My children's ages are 15,14,11 & 6. We are already looking for a post secondary school for our first son in Canada. What provincial nominee programme can we fit into? Everything I have read so far seems to be on agri related industry stuff. I am prepared to go to Canada later this year or next year but under the business visa it says I will need a business contact with a 24/7 contact details. I am determined to move my family as we have no other choice. Pls help!

ANSWER: Hi Jed,

More information would be required for me to be able to advise you what provincial nominee program you would fit into.  What is your net worth?

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.om

QUESTION: Thank you,

My net worth is about $150,000.

Answer
Hi Jed,

Unfortunately, you don't fit into any of the provincial nominee program streams for starting a business in Canada as your net worth is not high enough.  

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome