Immigration Issues/I 140 - RFE on Specific skills

Employer A from 2004 to 2008
Employer B (who is filing my GC in EB2) from 2008 to till date.

I got the following RFE on my I-140 as below.

"Please submit evidence that the beneficiary gained the required specific skills or other requirements as stated in the ETA 9089 in part H, section 14, before priority date of MM-DD-2011. Specifically, please submit evidence for the following skils: Unix, MVS Zo/s, PL/SQL and experience with data warehousing"

While submitting my LCA, I got the experience letter from my previous employer detailing my experience, but apparently the above skills sets (Unix,PL/SQL,MVS, Z o/s) are not mentioned. But during my tenure, I do work on the skills mentioned in the RFE.

I requested them for a revised experience letter, but looks like they have changed the policy, not to provide the experience letters to ex-employees.

I am planning to reply to the RFE with the following documents.

1. An notarized affidavit from my ex-manager stating that I have knowledge and worked on the mentioned skillsets

2. An notarized affidavit from two of my collegue stating my skill sets.

3. The copy of the ex-employer policy which states that the experience letters will not be provided.

1. Can i provide evidence from my current employer?
2. Will the documents mentioned in 1, 2, 3 will be a satisfactory evidence? Please suggest.
3. Please suggest, if you think i need to append addtitional documents

Please help me. I got this RFE and i am not able to focus on anything :(

Dear John:
With info provided by you, it seems you are providing them with information as available to you and that seems fine.  You may provide them evidence from your current employer as well.  

However, please note that, your question is case specific for it to be answered meaningfully on a forum. I recommend hiring an immigration attorney to provide on-going support as it may be required/needed since you are delving into a murky area of the law.

Best wishes,

Note: Our main are of practice is U.S. Immigration Law with focus on Removal, Deportation, Asylum, Employment Visas, Non-immigrant Visas (H1B/L1/J1), Immigration Bond matters, Criminal Immigration and other complex Immigration matters and related Federal Court litigation.  This communication, though, does not constitute “legal advice”, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.