Immigration Issues/Immigration Interest

Question
Dear Sir/Madam,

I am a Indian.  I have completed M.A. Cooperation on regular basis, M.Com through Correspondence, M.B.A Finance through Distance Education.

I have total of 19 years of Accounts experience in that 10 year is senior level experience.

I would like to migrate to Manitoba.  Is my education qualification and experience is enough or I have to go through education medium.

Please Suggest.

Thanks and Regards,

Answer
Dear Susendran,

There is no problem with your education BUT you need to look at the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program criteria in order to see if you will qualify.  If you do not have a permanent job offer from a company in Manitoba or family ties in the province, you must be invited for an exporatory visit and then invited again to apply for this program.  Please review the criteria here:  http://www.immigratemanitoba.com/how-to-immigrate/eligibility/

Sincerely,

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant
www.joincanada.com

Roxanne Jessome