Immigration Issues/Refused Working Visa Application to Canada

Dear Ma'am,
I recently applied for a Temporary Resident Visa/Working Visa to Canada. I have all the necessary docs. like LMO,Job Offer,Job contract and so on. However, the said application has been refused due to the ff. factors:
1.Immigration Status
2.History of Travel
3.Purpose of Travel
4.Current Employment Situation

I am a dependent visa/resident permit holder by my husband here in jeddah,KSA. I am also not working as i am not permitted to work here as stated in my visa. May I ask, if i am still qualified for visa application even if i am just a dependent visa holder and currently not working? I wish to re-apply but need to satisfy the visa officer that i will Canada after my 2 yr. contract.
I especially appreciate the information and advice you will provide. Your assistance will be  invaluable to me during this process.

Again, thank you so much. I greatly appreciate your generosity and I look forward to hearing from you.

Hi Romina,

Thank you for your question.  Yes, you are able to make an application for a visa to Canada with your current status but that does not mean you will be approved.  My advice is to address the reasons you listed for the refusal in your next application.  You need to strengthen those areas in order to have a chance at being approved.  

Roxanne Jessome, RCIC
Regulated Canadian Immigration Consulant

Roxanne Jessome

I can answer questions pertaining to Canadian Immigration laws, policies and procedures as well as Canadian citizenship.

I am a Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultant specializing in the areas of family classes (spousal sponsorships, parents and grandparents), economic classes (federal skilled worker, provincial nominees, Canada experience class), and temporary entry (temporary foreign workers, visitors) and permanent residency obligations and citizenship requirements.

Immigration Consultants Regulatory Council of Canada Canadian Association of Professional Immigration Consultants

Graduate of the University of British Columbia, Certificate in Immigration Laws, Policies and Procedures.