Immigration Issues/Divorce effect on citizenship

Question
I got married to U.S citizen girl in April, 2010 in Pakistan and entered in US on Dec, 2011 on immigrant visa. I have conditional permanent resident card which will expire in Dec, 2013.
Currently, I am living with her in her parentsí home. We have arguments so often and she and her family talk about divorce which I think is not solution. I want to things to be handling on mutual respect and give and take basis. She and her family think all responsibilities come on me and she is not accountable for any little thing. She wants my earnings as couple money but she doesnít want to share her earnings.  We donít have any agreement at the time of wedding in Pakistan in Dec, 2010 but now she and her family wants some agreement and if I am not agree with those conditions then they say they will go for divorce.
We have joint account with her. We have bought used car as a couple car this week. We had wedding reception in July, 2012 from her parents in US. We have pictures on different moments together.
What will be my future regarding citizenship or unconditional green card?
Can I be deported at the time of divorce or separation?
Can I file petition alone to remove condition on green card before 90 days of green card expire?
Can I be deported to visa or green card issue?

Thanks

Answer
Dear Qamar,

Here are your questions and my answers:

You can still get unconditional green card on your own even if you divorced.  You will have to have a lot of evidence to support that marital relationship is bona fide while it lasted.  You stated a few evidence, but there are more to gather and obtain.  I have a complete instruction that I sent to my clients.  If you wish to receive further assistance, you can email me to get the list.

No, absolutely not.  Before your green card expires, you cannot be deported no matter what happens, unless you commit a crime.

Yes, but you must have the divorce decree in hand before you can do that.

If your petition to remove condition on the green card is denied, and your green card is expired, then yes you can be deported.

Jack Sung