Immigration Issues/Entry to US on OPT

Question
My story is this. I was approved for OPT and received my EAD card, I worked for about two months and after I left that job, I decided to go back to my home country. Now I have been invited to an interview in the US. I have read tons of sites about requirements to enter the us on OPT status, all of them mention having a valid passport(check), a valid and signed I-20 (check), a valid EAD card (check) and proof of employment (uh-oh). Some of these sites mention that if you have an invitation to an interview or proof of actively seeking job in the us, you will be ok. I want to hear a personal answer about what is advised or if you have heard about any experiences of people entering the US on OPT either employed or unemployed, specially regarding the questions asked by the CBP officer and if any kind of proof of employment was requested.

Thanks

Answer
Dear Camilo:
Returning on OPT also depends on time is left on OPT.  However, if you have 6 months or more left on OPT and have an upcoming job interview - you may have no difficulty in entering the US.  However, it is advisable to have proof of employment.  

Best wishes,

Note: Our main are of practice is U.S. Immigration Law with focus on Removal, Deportation, Asylum, Employment Visas, Non-immigrant Visas (H1B/L1/J1), Immigration Bond matters, Criminal Immigration and other complex Immigration matters and related Federal Court litigation.  This communication, though, does not constitute “legal advice”, nor does it form an attorney-client relationship.  

AJAY SINGH