Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
QUESTION: Hello
again i am sorry because i am asking you all the time ,i am Palestinian but i live in Syria and the canadian embassy is closed and on the website you asked me to check (www.cic.gc.ca) it says that people from syria should go to Lebanon or Jordan
but what if i am in the UAE and i want to apply from there ?
i mean is it possible ?
thank you alot again

ANSWER: Well, you can apply where you are currently a resident and Canadian office will either start processing your application or transfer your file to other office. Visa office(s) got huge discretionary powers and by all means you can take a chance.
Good luck
Ravi

QUESTION: Hi again
but i have a visit visa to the UAE i mean am i considered a (resident)
and what if they transferred my files to Lebanon or Jordan ? (i can't go there)
thank you

Answer
You can confirmed by UAE authorities, if your status considered permanent resident. In case, you are on a visitor visa then you have to submit an application at your birth country. It's up to the visa officers to decide, if the application need to be transferred. You can request in your covering letter, if you want them to consider your request to transfer the file.
Regards
Ravi

Ravi Khosla