Immigration Issues/job certification

Question
Mr.Sung,
Thank you for your time.  I am a naturalized US citizen who is pettioning for my father to get his residency.  I have a question about a question on the DS-260.  It asks

:Do you seek to enter the United States for the purpose of performing skilled or unskilled labor but have not yet been certified by the Secretary of Labor?

What does this mean and does he need to get certified and how?  Thank you.

Answer
No, he does not need to get certified.  The question you asked is about employment-based immigration, which has nothing to do with his case, which is family-based immigration.  The DS-230 is used for different types of applications, including employment-based.  You should answer NO to that question.

Jack Sung