Immigration Issues/L1 A Visa

Hi Ajay, my company applied for L1A(blanket) and my visa was denied yesterday at cheenai. I have total 10YRS of exp and 3yrs and 8mths in current company. Below are the q's asked by VO

what is my indian salary?xxx
what will be my US salary?xxx
client name? xxx
how many reportees? 16
are they individual contributors? yes

then he was looking for some info on his computer for 3mins and came back to me saying your compnay has filed in wrong category and told me twice that there is nothing wrong in my individual profile its just the category that is applied by company is incorrect. You should apply under l1 individual or h1b

Now, my question is - my collegues who hold less experience had there visa approved 2 weeks back in the same category.

Can i ask my company to apply for l1 individual? as h1 quota is now closed....what other options do you advice?

pls help

Well, this is the purpose of L1Blanket - dont know why it was denied; however, you may ask the company to apply L1 individual and/or file an appeal.  

I would recommend you seek proper professional consultation with an immigration attorney on a retainer basis to properly pursue your matter because you may surely need it as you are delving in murky area  of law.

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.