Immigration Issues/Change of Status from B1 to L1A
Dear Mr Ajay,
Thanks for your reply.I have never received any reply form you,since this was my first question/post.I will really appreciate your help in this regard if you answer my all questions because my company wants to file the change of status ASAP.
Please let us know your fee for filing the case.
I am working as an executive level employee in a subsidiary of US Based Company in India.
Currently I am on Business trip (B1) with my Family(wife, son, daughter ) on tourist Visa(B-2) and it has been almost two months since we entered USA.
US Company wants me to join their company in US as an Executive Here, so they want to file an L1 A Visa (Status Change From B1 to L1A), Following are my Queries.
1) What are the Chances/Percentage of this type of Change of Status Being Approved .
2) Since my company wants me on work ASAP in USA, Should we use premium processing? Are there any Advantage/Drawbacks of using Premium Processing?
3) After L1 A approval, When and how soon can I apply for Green Card (EB1), What is the expected time for Green card receiving.
4) What is the Right time to apply for the change of status.
5) What is the fees for whole procedure?
Answering your query in seriatim:
1) If you are eligible and have sufficient supporting documents, then very good;
2) Premium processing would be fine;
3) You become eligible after a year, but usually two years are advised;
5) Differs on case to case basis.
You may contact us via email, fax, postal mail, or phone for any further consultaiton and/or advise.
AJ Singh Law