Immigration Issues/green cart

Question
I got my temporary Green Cart  and employer authorization cart  in 1991 after i got married my wife American citizen .On 1992 i left US.I never receive my final  Green Cart .We staid married for 20 years and we divorce this year.What should i do to get my green cart?
Thanks in advance
Panos

Answer
Dear Panos:
Once you receive the Green Card, you do not need and/or receive EAD.  I believe what you mean to say is that in 1991 you received the 2 year conditional Green Card though marriage.  You were required to file for removal of the conditions before the expiry of the two year period [by filing I-751 Petition].  

However, I beieve you never filed the removal of condition petition and now it is too late to file one.  Your Green Crad may have been cancelled as abandoned.  

If you are in the United States, I would recommend that you consult an immigration attorney with details for proper professional consult and advise.  You may send us your details for review and advise as well.  

Best wishes,  

AJAY SINGH