Immigration Issues/immigration

QUESTION: Hi thank you for answering my questions , i want to ask you three questions today (i live in Syria and i want to go to the Canadian embassy in Lebanon) i downloaded the application form(the one related to the immigration thing) from but i didn't understand what papers do i have to bring with me when i go to the embassy ? and i need to have all the papers with me because i can't come back to Lebanon again so can you tell me please? and i want to know what's going to happen when i go there i mean are they going to ask me questions about the reason why  i want to immigrate ? and how many times do i have to go back there ?
i know i am going to wait 3 or 4 years to be accepted but how do i know that i got accepted ? thank you so much and i am sorry because i am asking you alot .

ANSWER: Dear Alaa,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Are you intending to visit Canada on a tourist visa?

Please let me know. Hope to hear from you.

i am sorry but i forgot to tell you that i want to immigrate i mean this process takes a lot of time maybe 2 3 or 4 years i don't know but in the mean  time i would be studying at university so i am just asking you what papers do i have to take with me to lebanon when i want to apply for immigration by the way i am 18 does my age matter ?
thank you so much again

Dear Alaa,

Unfortunately, you can't apply to immigrate to Canada till Jan 2013 without arranged employment. For detailed information, please follow the following link:

If you need to visit Canada then visit

Hope you get all the detailed information on these web sites. These application are quite simple to fill.

Ravi Khosla

You can ask question related to Canadian Immigration, policies and procedures.

Serving the community since last 25 years in regards to their immigration matters.

Senior Paralegal (Immigration) CVT Law Office Surrey BC