Immigration Issues/immigration

Question
QUESTION: Hi thank you for answering my questions , i want to ask you three questions today (i live in Syria and i want to go to the Canadian embassy in Lebanon) i downloaded the application form(the one related to the immigration thing) from www.cic.gc.ca but i didn't understand what papers do i have to bring with me when i go to the embassy ? and i need to have all the papers with me because i can't come back to Lebanon again so can you tell me please? and i want to know what's going to happen when i go there i mean are they going to ask me questions about the reason why  i want to immigrate ? and how many times do i have to go back there ?
i know i am going to wait 3 or 4 years to be accepted but how do i know that i got accepted ? thank you so much and i am sorry because i am asking you alot .

ANSWER: Dear Alaa,

ASA

Thanks for your inquiry.

Are you intending to visit Canada on a tourist visa?

Please let me know. Hope to hear from you.

Regards
Ravi

QUESTION: hello
i am sorry but i forgot to tell you that i want to immigrate i mean this process takes a lot of time maybe 2 3 or 4 years i don't know but in the mean  time i would be studying at university so i am just asking you what papers do i have to take with me to lebanon when i want to apply for immigration by the way i am 18 does my age matter ?
thank you so much again

Answer
Dear Alaa,

Unfortunately, you can't apply to immigrate to Canada till Jan 2013 without arranged employment. For detailed information, please follow the following link:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/index.asp

If you need to visit Canada then visit www.cic.gc.ca

Hope you get all the detailed information on these web sites. These application are quite simple to fill.
Regards
Ravi

Ravi Khosla