Immigration Issues/Living in USA

Question
Hello,
Firstly may I thank you in advance for your time.
My boyfriend has been offered a job in USA. We are both British age 44. There are no problems with him moving, his company have sorted it all.  

He would like to me to consider moving with him.

I would like to know if a) I would be allowed to, and as a secondary consideration, b)if there would ever be a chance of me working - I don't have any special qualifications but am experienced and competent in all the usual office things and marketing - some 20 years in UK at a top company.

I have tried to google this extensively but there is no way unless you put all your details into an agency..I really don't want to do that at this stage, I just want an idea.

Thank you very much.

Wendy

Answer
Dear Wendy,

I believe you may be eligible for a spouse visa that is dependent upon your husband's work visa.  However, I don't have any information about what visa your husband's company is applying for him, so my advice will be limited.  The idea I can give you is to find out what visa your husband is applying and apply for a spouse dependent visa under the same category.

Jack Sung