Immigration Issues/Need advice! Bridging open work permit and extension

Question
1. I sent my application to extend my pgwp on Nov.6, 2012 as I renewed my passport and I requested the remaining 6 months on my 3years post graduation work permit. I attached a cover letter explaining my request but I did NOT attach a letter from school. Will my application be denied?  

2. I applied for CEC in july 2012, received AOR email in August. My pgwp expires in 3 weeks, I am wondering if I can send another application for the bridging open work permit in case my first extension gets rejected? I am afraid if I wait for an answer from my extension (and if it's negative) I won't be eligible to apply for the bridging wp as my status expires. PLEASE ADVICE!

3. For the bridging work permit do we have to provide any job offer letter from the employer or any work related documents?

Thank you!

Answer
Dear Ioana,

Thanks for your inquiry.

It depends on officer's discretion, he or she either can ask you to provide documentation or simply ignore this simple mistake.

I definitely will take a NO CHANCE, therefore if you can re-submit the application that will be great because it is matter of $150 - Don't take any chance.

Well, if some one is willing to hire you then by all means submit that letter though it is not mandatory.

Ravi

Ravi Khosla