Immigration Issues/visa application outside canada

Question
hi ravi, i just want to ask regarding my visa application. Do i need to provide a bank statement or proof of fund eventhough I have lmo and job offer from my employer?Secondly, can I include my life insurance and church organization as one of my ties in my homeland?Lastly, I got my LMO this january, And visa application is currently on process now. Would there be any problem at the port of entry if just in case my lmo reached its expiration date?Because my friend experienced it last 2009.She got her visa approved and when she reached tthe vancouver airport, she was asked to provide an lmo that is not expired.Good thing the employer had an extra lmo that time.
Thanks in advance for the response and more power to you!

Answer
Dear WMB.

Thanks for your inquiry.

*Do i need to provide a bank statement or proof of fund even though I have lmo and job offer from my employer?

It's not mandatory but if you have funds and there is no harm to enclose a copy of Bank statement.

*Can I include my life insurance and church organization as one of my ties in my homeland?

Yes, you can submit that along with your application though life insurance has nothing to do with your work permit. But a Church letter is always helpful.

*I got my LMO this January, and visa application is currently on process now. Would there be any problem at the port of entry if just in case my lmo reached its expiration date?

Make sure you carry all the supporting documents when you arrive Canada including copy of LMO, Job offer and you must know all the contents about your job. Officer has discretion either ask you questions or verify with your employer on phone.

Ravi

Ravi Khosla