Immigration Issues/Address Change & AR-11

Question
Ajay,

I am submitting my application for removal of conditions in the next few days however, I got a letter that was sent to my previous address yesterday from USCIS simply reminding me of submitting the form I-751 but also including an AR-11 form stating that I have to update them with the address.

The interesting thing is that they're 2 addresses behind. I am confident I submitted that form online right after moving (but have no copies).

Could that result in delaying my application? should re-submit the form before sending my application? what is recommended?

thanks

Answer

As there is no proof of filing (such as a copy of the AR-11), I recommend sending another AR-11, which is filed separately from the I-751.

You do not need to wait to send the AR-11 before filing the I-751. In any event, as there is no filing fee, the USCIS does not send a receipt notice as acknowledgement of filing the AR-11 by mail.

Ajay K. Arora