Immigration Issues/H1B Clock Reset

Question
HI Ajay ,
Greetings !!!

I came on H1b through Employer A on August 2007

I stayed continuously with Employer A & In US until April 1st 2010.

I switched to  Employer B in April 2010 and moved to outside of the US(INDIA & SA) until Feb 2012 but getting US salary .

Still Continue with Employer B and Employer B Processed my Green card and based on  I -140 approval i got extension until 2016.

Now i want to switch to Employer C So my question is  

as i stayed outside of US for almost 20 months continously will my H1b extdend for another 6 years ? will my clock reset ?

Do i need to apply seperate new application or can it be trnasfered to Employer C and get 6 years term

Please help me in clarifying this question

Answer

Employer C would file an H1B petition for you with the USCIS requesting extension of H1B status, and exemption from the the six year limit in H1B status based on I-140 approval through Employer B.

Related information is here: http://h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

Ajay K. Arora