Immigration Issues/question


Hi, I am illegal in this country but i have a mexican passport. I want to go with my husband to Italy. can I leave from here in California or will i have trouble getting thru customs?

Dear Norma;
Since you are illegal in the US you may not be able to enter back in the US without any visa.  However, there may be options for you to apply for relief in the United States.  I recommend you contact an experienced immigration attorney for a consultation regarding your situation.  You may also contact us - via email, telephone, or in person - and we will be more than happy to assist you.  

Best wishes,  

Immigration Issues

All Answers

Answers by Expert:

Ask Experts




Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.


Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.

©2017 All rights reserved.