Immigration Issues/Validity of advance parole on combo card

Question
I got a combo card with 2 years validity. Does it mean that both advance parole and EAD are valid for 2 year ?

The reason I am asking this question is because one of my friend told me that advance parole is valid for 1 year only.

After approval of my application, I got only card but didnt got any separate letters stating validity of advance parole. Should I contact USCIS for the additional approval document (or we get card only)?

Answer

The combo card is valid for 2 years for both EAD/AP.

If card was exclusively EAD, and then you received a separate AP document (a sheet of paper instead of a card), then the AP would be valid for only one year as stated on the face of the AP document.

Ajay K. Arora