Immigration Issues/EAD change of employer

Question
I've been working 5 years already for this company. They sponsor my H1B and EB3 petition.
I received my EAD a couple of weeks ago and been receiving job offers with better conditions and salaries.
If I change employers before receiving the green card will it invalidate the petition?
Thank you so much.

Answer
If your I-140 is approved and I-485 is pending for at least 180 days, you can change employers if the employment is in the same or similar occupational category. The USCIS should be notified of the change of employment. If the above procedures are followed, your I-485 should be approved even if the original employer revokes its I-140 petition.

Ajay K. Arora