Immigration Issues/GC Filling with Multiple Employers

Question
Hello,

My friend is working for employer A on H1B now while he was with employer A, he filled for GC Perm application with employer B and it's in process.

Now his employer A has come back to him and he has filled GC with employer A again so right now he is having two application with USCIS for GC, both from employer A as well as with employer B and so can a individual file for multiple GC application with USCIS with two different employers?

This concurrent gc filling process is similar with concurrent h1b filling?

Kindly advice.

Answer
It is OK if your friend has multiple employers starting the green card process for him. The situation is similar to multiple filings of H1B petitions: www.h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

Your friend should have the intention to join the particular employer that he selects to file the adjustment of status application, the last step in the green card process: www.h1b1.com/employmentbased.htm

Ajay K. Arora