Immigration Issues/Job title mismatch between PERM application and experience letters

Question
Dear Sir,
I had a question around the alternate job titles used on my PERM and the job titles used on reference letters.

On Perm the job title used is "SAP consultant" where as all my experience letters says either "consultant or senior consultant in SAP package line technologies".

My job duties and roles so far are all indeed of an SAP consultant. But due to HR policies the letters I got says "consultant in SAP package line technologies".

Answer

The titles are similar. As a practical matter, the USCIS will not issue an RFE (request for evidence) when the I-140 is filed based on this minor discrepancy between the titles as stated on PERM and the titles stated on the actual employment experience letters.

Ajay K. Arora