Immigration Issues/Visitor Visa Extension for USA

Question
Ajay,
I am planning to extend  visitor visa for my mother. I have following questions

1. I am on H4 and my husband is going to file the petition for extension of Visa. Will that be fine?
2. We need to pay a fee of $290. We live in Indiana state. DO you know under which processing center it will come under?
3. Also, do we need to take a bank draft for $290. if so, under whose name?

Answer

Your mother, as the applicant, will sign the I-539. The filing fee is $290, and can be paid by any personal check. There is no requirement that it be a money order or certified or cashier's check.

Please check the I-539 instructions for mailing address.  

Ajay K. Arora