Immigration Issues/4 H1B transfers while "out of status" bcos of layoff

Question
Hi, I lost my job on 6th jan while on h1b. So I basically became out of status. Now, company A applied for h1 and h4 ext on 30th jan in premium. Another B on 1st feb in premium. But later on 4th they said they are revoking h1b when they came to know about my h1 with A. But I am not sure if they have already done it or not.
So just to be on safer side, I have company C and D applying h1 tomorrow i.e. on 6th feb.  I want to work with C.
So
1) B said they are cancelling h1b bcos more than 1 h1b causes RFE and might result in rejection or no I94. Is it true?
2) Will C and D h1b and h4 ext i.e. total 4 h1 transfer applications will cause problems in uscis mind?
3) Is there any rule that I cant join company even after getting h1b receipt number bcos I was out of status for a month period?

Answer

Your signature is not required anywhere on the H1B petition to be filed with the USCIS. An unlimited number of companies can file an H1B petition for you, and doing so will not result in any denials or RFE based on multiple filings.

As long as you are employed by one (or more) companies, you will maintain H1B status. In other words, you are not required to work for all petitioners that file an H1B petition for you: www.h1b1.com/concurrent.htm

As you were not maintaining H1B status when the companies filed an H1B petition for you, you must wait for the H1B petition to be approved granting you H1B status before you officially commence employment with a company.  

Ajay K. Arora