Immigration Issues/Spousal Sponsorship - proof

Question
Hello,

My question is concerning the proof of a genuine relationship.

I am sponsoring my husband from Brazil, so in his application there are many questions pertaining to proving the genuine state of our relationship over the years (like photos, phone records, receipts etc.)  We have all of that information collected and ready to go.

Now, for at the end of my sponsorship evaluation form (IMM5481), it states 'on a separate sheet of paper, provide additional details of your current relationship that you believe would help to prove your relationship is genuine and continuing'.   

Question 1.  Does that mean I should also attach all of the same photos and other proofs to my application as well and treat to two applications as completely separate?

Question 2.  Regarding emails and skype/facebook conversations.  Should I print out the entire chat history from the past 3 years for each of the different communication media or maybe take screen shots from the beginning, middle and most recent?

Question 3.  Phone records - My husband and I use phone cards/credits to call one another, as using the regular telephone provider is much too expensive.  On our phone bills, only the 1-800 number shows up from the phone card company, and we cannot prove that we called eachother using this card.  Should we just highlight those numbers anyways and explain?

Thanks for your time and advice, it is so very appreciated.

Answer
Dear Ashley,

Thanks for your inquiry.

A: You don't have to duplicate the same stuff because all those pictures you intend to submit will be considered under 1 file.

A: Yes, you can submit the most recent ones along with few from the beginning.

A: Immigration doesn't considers phone cards as an evidence. Please write them in your covering letter and by all means, you can highlight those numbers in terms of explaining.

Good luck.
Ravi

Ravi Khosla