Immigration Issues/B1/B2 Visa application marry US citizen

I am currently on Visitor Visa & its been now 4 months. per I-94 my entry is only valid for 6 months. I am actually planning to marry in next few weeks and in this regards I have couple of concerns:

1. Can I marry to a US citizen while I am in US and on Visitor Visa (B1/B2)?

2. Incase I exit and re-enter US and than marry immediately. So, will there be a problem from USCIS in the process of Green Card application as I just entered and now getting marry/

3. Do you think will there be a problem at the port of entry if I exit and re-enter just after a short stays i.e. after a month.

Your prompt response is much appreciated.

1) Yes, you can;
2) No, as long as you can establish that your marriage is bona fide and genuine to have a family and that you have known her for long (since your last entry);
3) No, but officer may/may not ask about the short duration and re-entry.

However, because immigration law is complex and involves complexities to be dealt with professionally I would recommend that you seek proper professional help of an experienced immigration attorney for the case to be processed without problems.  You may contact our office for assistance and we will be more than happy to assist you.  

Best wishes,  

Questions regarding Immigration to United States, including Removal/Deportation Proceedings, Asylum; Green Card through Family (Fiance/ee Visa, Spouse, Children, Parents, Siblings); Green Card through Employment (Labor Certification - PERM, Extra Ordinary Ability - EB1, Religious/Entrepreneur - EB4/EB5); Non-Immigrant Visas - H1B, L1, F & M, J1, J1 waiver, Humanitarian relief (Cancellation of Removal, Prosecutorial Discretion, TPS, Dream Act); Hardship Waiver (I-601/212) etc., are welcome.

Dealing with clients seeking immigration help since year 2001. Main area of practice is Immigration Law.

Member - AILA. Bar Council of India.

LL.M - Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, NY. LL.B - Campus Law Center, University of Delhi, New Delhi.