Immigration Issues/Cross check policies

Question

I was one of the FSW applicants to Canada who applied prior to 2008 from New Delhi VO. Since then my application was in backlog. In 2012, I received an invitation to apply for PNP under FSW reduction pilot.

So, I applied and got nominated. After this I have applied for PR again. Now my new PNP PR application is with New Delhi VO.

In the old application (FSW), under personal history section, I forgot what I mentioned exactly. So, my question is, do the NDVO will cross check the info provided in the new application against the old application?

Many thanks in advance for you advice.

Thanks
Raghu

Answer
Hi Raghu,

Thanks for your inquiry.

If you submit your PR Application now and disclose all the true fact and include all the supporting documents, there shouldn’t be any issue because officer will process your application on the basis of current informatio. Howhower, if you have ANY doubts or want to double check exactly what information you did put in your previous application then you should retain someone in Canada in order to reterive your previous file through Privacy Act provision.

If you put all the information truthfully on your PR application, my experience says that there shouldn’t be any issue.

Good luck

Ravi

Ravi Khosla