Immigration Issues/F-1 to Green card Via I-130 & I-485

Question
QUESTION: I recently get married and my wife couldn't able to sponsor me through I-864.

I'm working with a company since 1.5 years on OPT.

Can i be as a self sponsor ? what is the condition going to be ?
Is joint sponsor is the only best way in this condition ?

ANSWER: You would need 40 or more social security credits to self sponsor; however, USCIS has discretion to seek affidavit of support from the petitioner in a marriage case.  

As per information provided by you, it seems that you would need a joint sponsor.  

Best wishes,

QUESTION: Sir,
But I'm working and making enough to support my house hold of two people.
Still I can't make it as self sponsor ?
The reason is because I'm on F-1 STUDENT VISA ? OR ANYTHING ELSE ?

Can i apply for Advance parole and EAD as well to be safe ?

Do we have to fill out everything in detail for 325A ...? specially past employer and address ?

Do we have to fill all forms in CAPITAL LETTERS ?

Thanks for your help...Really appreciate.

Answer
That's the regulation regarding affidavit of support.

- Yes you can apply for AP and EAD.  (Not advised in case of any period of unlawful presence - presence beyond permitted period.)

- All details as required on the form G-325A.

- What ever you are comfortable with and as instructed.

Best wishes,  

AJAY SINGH