Immigration Issues/Travel to India after H1B approval

Moorti wrote at 2013-03-24 18:07:23
Thank You very much for your prompt Answer.

In addition, my OPT period is valid upto January, 2014. So, if I travel to India after I get to know that my H1B is approved (i.e.during August/September, 2013), do you mean that time I need not to go to U.S consulate for H1B stamping? also, there is no impact on my approved H1B which will about to become effective on October, 2013? I mean when I will be back in U.S., my H1B will automatically effective from Oct. 13?

Do you prefer this way over travel after Oct.1st, 13? since I have heard a lot about problem with H1B stamping at consulate.

Again, I want your advise that if travel to India before oct. 13 is better to avoid risk of going to U.S. Consulate for H1B stamping, Shall I go for premium processing to know my H1B approval soon in order to develop a better schedule to travel to India?

Ajay K. Arora